The Valvoline Professional Series gives you the tools to get the most from your automotive maintenance service business. Featuring a comprehensive line of products, services and equipment solutions, Valvoline Professional Series gives you what you need to help grow your bottom line. As an owner, operator, or service manager, you have trusted the Valvoline name for years. With the Valvoline Professional Series, you'll get a line of superior equipment needed to perform these services.
PROFESSIONAL SERIES SERVICES:
- Cooling System - Valvoline's Cooling System Service will help prevent cooling system failure, the #1 cause of on-road engine-related breakdowns. Regular cooling system maintenance helps prevent engine boil-over in the summer. Rust and scale may build up interrupting the proper flow of coolant. Improper servicing can lead to overheating, breakdowns, and costly repairs.
- Fuel System - The most common symptoms associated with fuel injector deposits are stalling, hesitation, and loss of power. Fuel Injector deposits can interrupt the delivery of fuel and disrupt the spray pattern. These deposits can build-up on your fuel injectors in as few as 3,000 miles.
- Power Steering System - Valvoline's Power Steering Service helps protect against pump breakdown, prevents leaks, and noises. Optimizes cold weather performance. Removes sludge and contaminants from the system including rack and pinion, pump, and lines.
- Engine Cleaning - Infrequent oil changes, combined with stop-and -go driving, can cause sludge formation which leads to problems such as reduced oil circulation, restricted oil passages, sticky valves, lifters, and piston rings.
- Automatic Transmission - Regular transmission maintenance as recommended by the vehicle manufacture is an important way to help prevent expensive repairs. It will also help to extend the life of your transmission. Removes contaminates not removed by transmission fluid alone, maintaining optimum shifting characteristics. Provides added protection against wear and high temperature breakdown.
- Brake Service - This service removes old, contaminated brake fluid from brake systems to help keep brakes functioning properly and avoid costly repairs.
Valvoline Installer Program Advantage:
- R.T.I. Equipment
- Motorvac Equipment
- Loaned equipment program
- Equipment service & repair
- Full time Service Chemical Manager
- Employee Incentive Program
- Extensive Training to your staff
Whitfield Oil Company is the only supplier in this region who can offer two service chemical programs that can be tailored to meet your specific needs. We feature the Valvoline Professional Series products as well as the ServicePro Professional line. We have a dedicated chemical specialist that will partner together with you to train your team on tools and/or equipment, customer presentations and the latest market trends. We are not merely a vendor or delivery service we add value and profitability to preventive maintenance chemicals by partnering with you and doing our very best to insure success for you and quality for your customers.